Pupil InformationClick a tab below for information on Careers and Exams
Click on the thumbnails below to access some useful websites for careers research. It is best to spend 30 minutes or so a time looking at the websites and come back to them regularly as they hold a huge amount of useful information. You can’t possibly do it all at once but a few visits will really help you get a better understanding of the world of work and the opportunities out there. Your teachers will always be happy to talk to you about your career plans and support you with applications so just ask!
You can use the sites to find out:
- What sort of jobs you might be good at
- The range of jobs available in different industry areas
- What is involved in different jobs as well as hours and pay
- Apprenticeship and job opportunities local to you and around the country
- College and university courses and applications
- How to write a good CV and application
- Advice for students about study
- How to plan for your future career goals
- Where to go for help and advice if you want to find out more
Careers Researchicould UCAS Takeoff Beach Pathway Plotr CareersboxNational Careers Service Futuremorph The Student Room Apprenticeships.org Apprenticeships in Sussex Apprenticeship Guide
Post 18UCAS Not Going To Uni Pure Potential Apply to Uni The Complete University Guide
Code of Conduct
The APC Community Code of Conduct
I will try my best to……..
- attend the college every day
- be punctual
- go to every lesson and take an active part
- take every opportunity to learn new things
- work hard and do my very best
- show respect and understanding to everyone around me
- behave well in and out of lessons
- dress appropriately
- take care of the college environment
Exams results day this year is Thursday 23rd August 2018. Year 11 students can collect their results between 10am and 12pm at the following locations:
WSAPC Burgess Hill– for Burgess Hill and Crawley pupils, and any Blended Learners who were entered for exams through Burgess Hill.
WSAPC Lancing– for Lancing, Worthing and Littlehampton pupils, and any Blended Learners who were entered for exams through Lancing.
WSAPC Chichester– Chichester pupils (please come to the primary school building on the college site as the secondary unit is now closed).
If you would like someone to collect your results on your behalf, including your parent or carer, they will need to bring a signed letter of authority from you.
If you are unable to collect your results on the day they will be posted to you on 23rd August.
Please contact exams staff by email at email@example.com in case of queries. Please note that we may not be able to fully respond to your queries until the start of term in September.
LGBTU Advice and Support
The organisations below can help you with issues around your gender identity and sexuality. Do not hesitate to contact them; they will be able to give you support and they also offer advice and counselling.
Complete our online survey below.