Personalised Intervention Programmes and School to School Support
WSAPC can offer to schools a number of flexible options that fall outside of the statutory commissioning process to futher support young people’s engagement within their setting. This could be in support of:
- Resolution Management
- Short Term Medical
- Cover Support
- School Refusal
- Respite Support
- Behaviour Intervention
- Behaviour Strategy Development
- Specialist Behaviour Training for staff teams
Please contact email@example.com to enquire about our offer and discuss your pupils needs.
APC Virtual School
WSAPC have partnered with TUTE to offer a fully managed Virtual Education Packages to support Schools across West Sussex.
Schools can purchase from us a range of tailored packages including:
- Short term places across a range of subjects for Primary or Secondary learners which all follow the national curriculum
- Access to private or shared groups incorporating Attendance and Welfare Support
- Blended Support Approach – including access to enrichment, Vocational Offer, Behaviour Intervention and Mentorship
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss requirements.